Thursday, November 18, 2010

My First Ever Blog!


Well look at me so computer Savvy! This whole Blog thing is way easier than I thought, I would have done it earlier had I known!
We are officially into winter, it is cold, windy, rainy and I need gloves! This is the time of year we only like to leave our homes for necessities. So why fight the wet streets in flip flops after your Pedi, or go out sans gloves post Manicure, when you can stay in, stay warm and get pampered?
Invite your friend over, sit with your husband or snuggle up with a cup of tea and a current mag and have all your pampering done in the warm and comfort of your own home.
This week I am loving the glitter, I am recommending it to everyone! OPI's Bring on the Bling is the perfect colour to match any LBD for your next Holiday party. 

1 comment: